Friday, June 8, 2007

Skin & Hair Tips

Technorati Profile






Kerastase Resistance Ciment Anti-Usure Fortifying Treatment
for Damaged Lengths and Ends- 6.8 oz.

Ads by Amazon



Kerastase Resistance Volumactive Expansion Spray Blow Drying
Treatment Fine and Delicate Hair 3.3 oz 100 ml
Ads by Amazon




Testimonial " I have very fine, thin hair; my favorite Kerastase conditior is the volumactive for fine hair but this one is nice also and my husband loves it. The entire 'green' line is great for fine hair "


By Natalie Hynes "Beauty_Junkie" (Tulsa) " I am definitely a Beauty Junkie. I have tried probably every Volumizing product on the market (including the much lauded Phyto Volumizer) but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this Kerastase product so much! It is by far the best! It leaves your hair silky smooth and with TONS of volume (even after blowdrying it for 15 minutes). It doesn't leave behind a gummy or sticky residue. It is a little expensive but it has a lot of bang for its buck and I would even pay more for it if I had to. I will never use anything else again! "
Kerastase Resistance Age Recharge Deep Treatment Masque - fine/brittle hair - 200 ML.

No comments: